Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Padded Washable Bible Covers

The bible cover I am featuring today is this whimsical  black and white pattern in the panel design. I chose a hot pink christian fish, but a name could be added to the panel alternately. I really like this cover, the fabric itself for this one really is vibrant and of great quality. As soon as I was working with it I knew it would translate to exactly what we see here in the completed design. I almost went with the single trim bow for this one but I ended up changing my mind at the last minute. This cover is fully padded . I have used this design myself and I feel it really needs that support for the study bibles it commonly holds. Since this is a design I made specifically for adults it holds up to the daily/weekly study use while also having the option of being washable unlike many of our other designs, that are recommended spot clean only styles. This cover will be available  6/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment