Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Personalized Bible Cover

 Yesterday I was saying how much I was loving this bible cover and wanted to personalize it for someone in Hot Pink? --->June 14 2011 Blog Post

This morning someone requested just that, I don't think they read my blog LOL?? I didn't ask but I thought it was pretty neat how within just one day there it is! I appreciate those personalization requests so much because it allows me to share what some of these bible cover designs look like personalized, and everyone just loves the special touch of the personalization especially for gifts. 
                                                                                    
I also worked with another really sweet customer this week on the Zebra Pink Bible Cover personalized with initials! I often get asked about doing initials like JJK style. 

This is all I am able to do so far (pic above), if someone knows of the software or machine I'd need to finally apply monograms and initials like that please share with me!!!! I'm all for it, just have no clue what I need to offer them that way.


Have an wonderful day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment