Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Custom Sizing Bible Covers

                                                                      5 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 1"+
I've been sharing these styles alot this week and I just wanted to include that this design is great for smaller/standard sized bibles. This is the bible cover size I specialize in . Often I am asked if I can make them in a 6 1/2x 9 1/2" size, I prefer to make these smaller only like above however I did create a basic one sans bow recently:
                                                   6 1/2 x 9 1/2 x up to 2"+ excludes thinline
I prefer to include a thick lining and handle reinforcement for the study bibles and include a closure as well. The larger the bible the heavier it typically is, while these same bibles are the very ones that are hard to shop a cute bible cover for, a handmade option requires special attention to details, so that is as functional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment