Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Care for (white) Cute Cover Bible Covers



The bible cover I am featuring brings up the topic of caring for fabric covers that are very light in color or specifically white. I don't typically use these colors unless the fabric is absolutely adorable! I treat all white covers with a fabric treatment that repels stains and dirt. I do not recommend these designs for daily use, in fact my recommendation for a bible cover like this one pictured would be more of a keepsake or heirloom gift cover for a first bible or a special bible that can be protected and stored somewhere visible, instead of packed away in a box or a shelf to get dusty and further worn. When you have a nice bible cover you tend to take care in where you place your bible and it stands out more, making it easier for you to locate on a busy Sunday morning or when you have maybe misplaced it. Most of the custom bible covers I make are not machine washable at all unless stated. My recommendations are always hand wash;cold water; spot clean only; & line dry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment