Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Elegant Bible Cover that can be monogrammed!


I have a beautiful new design added to the shop tonight! this elegant pattern is so pretty paired up with the bright pink bow and rhinestone accent in the center.  This design can be monogrammed or personalized with a special text in that same vibrant pink, if your interested hop on over to my website www.cutecovers.net for more information on emailing me your requests.
If your new to the blog, this is a photo blog of bible covers I design (Cute Covers) they are custom covers for books and the Bible you can check in to see a new design posted right here Mon, Wed, Fri. I love hearing from you all out there that stumble on this blog and enjoy the posts!! As always you can find out more about me through my website or follow me on social media @cutecovers

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment