Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fabric Haul {Lattice & Houndstooth}




I enjoy sharing my most recent fabric hauls with you, this time I'm including the designs I have already made with these!
Check out Cute Covers on instagram:
 Cute Covers on Instagram! it's a new page mostly includes sneak peeks into what I'm working on, what's inspiring me.
Lot's of micro-blogging goodness to check out. I have already begun to create designs with these including a brand new ruffle design! Check them out below. You can purchase new designs from www.cutecovers.net  Enjoy!-T
 Lime Lattice Ruffle NEW!!
 Originally I was going to pair this with the houndstooth for the ruffling cuteness, but instead I reached for the black & white zebra, the bow with rhinestone is a 1st for this design !


2 New Basic Designs! One in the Lattice and one in the houndstooth which I shared yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment